"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, November 10, 2008

A 3-Column Blog Template

If you have noticed, a while ago I added a third column to my blog. I love having the extra space. It's really easy to do if you want to give it a try, and if you aren't too scared of html code. Here is the link to the site that gives easy step-by-step directions.

It worked really well for me. I've been so happy to have that extra space. It also shows you how to make the center column wider if you just want a little more room in the middle. I should really take a computer class sometime and learn how to read/write code, but this works for now. Let me know if it works for you. Good Luck!

3 comments:

The Webster Family said...

Thanks! I really wanted to do this!

Shannon said...

Hey thanks for the template, I'll try it tomorrow, I might be calling you:)

Brittany said...

I wondered how you did that..