"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Tag- High School

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Yes
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? a white 1988 Volvo sedan
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yes.  In torrential rain with a foot of water on State Street.  Seriously.
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Like birthday parties?  or...  No.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Depends on who you ask.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Choir
7. WERE YOU A NERD? Maybe an art geek.  Yes.  A total over-achiever.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Cross Country and Track (hurdles)
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No, (like Debbie)...I was devastated if I was even late for class
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I probably could if you get me started...
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? My AP Biology teacher- Mr. Revelli, my art teacher- Mr. Lainey, My Junior year math teacher- can't remember her name, but I HATED math and loved her class.  What was her name? Greer.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Front row of tables, end closest to the center of the lunch room, third table from the window.  Every day.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Mountain View High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Go Bruins!  (that's a bear) Cardinal, White, and Gold (that's red, white, and yellow)
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? I can't remember.  Our school had dances like every month so I lost track.  I'm not sure if I actually ever went to the homecoming dance.  
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Ugh.  No way.  The school part wasn't too bad, but that was a hard time of my life.  I certainly would have changed a few things if I had to go back though.  (wouldn't we all!)
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I remember lining up in the hallway underground in the Mariott center and all the teachers lined up to congratulate us.  There were SO many people there.  It was LOOOONG.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Lagoon
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? National Honor Society, I think I went to some others irregularly, but they must not have been very impressionable.  I don't remember.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN?  Some.  I used to run about 40 to 50 miles a week, so I definitely look different after having three kids.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE?  Jason Judd, poor guy.  I was almost an hour late for prom because I competed in a 65 mile horse race in Cedar City earlier that day.  Talk about over-booking.  I remember being really really tired at prom.
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION?  Nope.  I missed it.  I was in the middle of moving.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL?  Art teacher at Hermitage School of Art.  Like twice a week. 
I tag:  Laura, Tessa, Shatzi

4 comments:

The Webster Family said...

Thanks, Brittany. This will be fun!

kelsey alissa said...

haha ohh britt i always try and imagine what you would have been like in high school. So different and so much more successful than me :) oh and ps i love the new additions to the funny things your cute cute kids say. "i just want to be lonely right now". haha i love them.

Brittany said...

Yeah, who wants to do High School again...

Debbie Murdock said...

I'm still impressed that you could run that much during the week...my hero!!