"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Coolest Soap Ever


Okay, so I know these looks disgusting, but hold on just one minute before you cast your judgements on my fantastic new find.  Just imagine that you have a four year old (girl in my case) that LOVES insects of every kind, LOVES baths, but does NOT love to use soap.  Then imagine giving "said" child a really cool, highest quality, fantastic smelling, handmade soap, that just happens to look like a grasshopper on a little doodie.  Blissful happiness ensues.  By the way, they also come in really pretty cupcakes, cake slices, and very realistic looking ice cream cones.  The bugs just appeal more to my crowd.

I happened upon these today at my favorite baby boutique.  I love this store.  I have to be careful not to go there too often because I have a difficult time restraining myself.  And I don't even have a little one right now.  The website doesn't do it justice, because none of the consignment stuff is there.  If you have never been there, and you just happen to be on 17th in Idaho Falls, it's a must see.

5 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

That is so awesome. I have another friend with four boys that would get a kick out of this...maybe even help her to bathe her boys.

Dave and Shatzi said...

That is so perfect for Ellorie! She is going to love it! What a cute baby boutique. I've never been...yet anyway. Is that where you get the cute leggings for Averie?

Brittany said...

Cute store. I wish I could see the white dresses better. Funny soap...

BrittanyLane said...

Yes, they have lots of baby legs. I'm so addicted.

Shannon said...

I love the bug soap, so up Ellorie's alley huh!