"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, November 17, 2008

I've been "heart attacked"...

Yesterday we came home from church and Mason disappeared for a little while.  I made dinner and then went in my bedroom to find my bed carefully made and a heart on my pillow.  What?  Who could have done this? 
 Next I went into the girls' room to find Averie's bed carefully made and another heart.  Then I found the culprit.  He was sweeping my front porch and in the process of attaching another heart.  Such a cute boy and a good helper.  (I'm sure this little activity was motivated by his great primary teacher, but I'm not complaining.)  

7 comments:

Sally said...

What a sweet boy! Even if it was motivated by his primary teacher, I don't think all 7 year old boys would go home and follow through and do it!

Debbie Murdock said...

That is so adorable!!! What a sweetheart of a boy. Kudos to the primary teacher!!

Heather said...

That is so sweet. What a wonderful boy you have!

Dave and Shatzi said...

You have such good kids. I'm sure there was some motivation from home too.

Shannon said...

How cute, that is sooo nice. Love it when they get motivated to help out. What a great picture of him holding the heart:)

The Wendt Wagon said...

I am a primary teacher, and taught that lesson sunday. I am so pleased that he followed through with the seceret service. what a sweet little boy. He was really listening to that lesson. I will have to see if I had as much success with my primary class. Way to go Mason.

Brittany said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! Look how happy he is to be helping.