"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmasing Halted.



Yesterday I was all geared up for some serious present-making.  I made this matching carrying bag for Ellie's zebra.  I hope she likes it as much as I do.  I was mid project on another (top secret) project when my machine broke.  I took it apart to try to fix the problem, but I think it need to go to the "doctor".  Unfortunately, that means it will be out of commission for at least two weeks.  NOT COOL!  I'm hoping I just need a new bobbin case.  It looks a little messed up, but I don't know much about these things.  It's worth a try I guess.  

4 comments:

shaina said...

Oh that is so cool!! I love it.

Dave and Shatzi said...

That is so cute! Ellorie will love it. I can't believe you can sew those without a pattern.

Bryce and Sharee said...

That is so fantastic!! It is just as cute as the one you bought for Averie!!

Debbie Murdock said...

Yikes...not cool that your sewing machine is out of commission but awesome job on the present...such a cute idea!