"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, December 19, 2008

Preschool Grad!


Ellorie is now officially a graduate of Smarty Pants Preschool!  We braved the storm and made it to the last day!  (My visiting teachers got stuck in the driveway just an hour before it was time to pick her up, so I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get out.  But the good ol' Jeep plowed right on through...)  Ellorie loved her preschool teacher and is a little bit sad that it's over, but she had a lot of fun.  I guess Christmas break has officially begun.  I have my doubts about our traveling plans for this weekend:


10:30 am:
11:00 am:
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

5 comments:

Dave and Shatzi said...

YEAH ELLORIE!!! Good job!

Debbie Murdock said...

We're leaving for Cache Valley next week too and not looking forward to the drive. Your pictures look like what I'm seeng outside right now and it's not supposed to stop any time soon.

Brittany said...

Congrats Ellorie!

Shannon said...

What a fun grad hat that Ellorie is wearing. Love the snow pictures. Have a very Merry Christmas

kelsey alissa said...

what an appropriate face to make on the last day of preschool. congrats cute girl!