"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tree


Well, we found a Christmas tree.  8 feet tall.  It is perfect.  The kids love it.  Averie is so excited she can't contain herself.  She has absolutely no idea what is going on, but COOL there is a TREE in our house!!!  She went to bed last night after 11 because it was all just too stimulating.  Tonight we will most likely decorate.  I need to buy some more lights I think.  I just love the smell of a real tree in my house.  

4 comments:

Dave and Shatzi said...

Wow! Your tree is gorgeous! Its fun to watch the kids get so excited. I love Mason's little pose.

Heather said...

A real tree does seem more Christmasy. It looks gorgeous!

Brittany said...

It is very petty...can't wait to see it decorated. Braylee is very confused by our tree.

Hilarie* said...

I'm so happy for you! I haven't had a wonderful real tree since I lived at home. THat's what we had growing up.. nothing beats a real tree!!! Hopefully we can see you this weekend... I don't have to work!