"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Tag: The letter C

I think January must be the month of tags, probably for lack of anything more exciting to post.  In my case anyway.  This looks like a fun one.  Brandon's cousin, Brittany tagged me, and challenged me to list my ten favorite things beginning with the letter "C".  She picked the letter.  Hmm...  Well, here's what I came up with (in no particular order...)


1.  Creativity.  Creating.  Craftiness.  All of the above.  
2.  Children.  Specifically my own.  
3.  Cards, of the homemade variety.  Card making too, though I haven't done that for a while.  Oh yeah, and my "Cricut" to help out with the cards.  Love that too.
4.  Choir, though I haven't been in a proper one since high school.  I like ward choir at church when we actually have one.  I'm not the best singer, but I can read music and I make a decent alto.  
5.  uh.... I'm stumped here... this could take all day.  Why "C"?  How about... cabbage.  No, really, I like cabbage.  Cabbage in salads, coleslaw, springrolls with cabbage, cabbage salsa is yummy too.  Probably one of the more versatile vegetables.
6.  Church.  Well, I don't always love GOING to church with my three irreverent children, but once I'm there.  I love THE church in general.  I love the scriptures and being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I can't imagine my life without it.  
7.  Christmas.  Yeah.  Christmas is a good holiday.
8.  I'm really on a roll now...uh...Catan.  Yup.  Settlers of Catan is my favorite bored game.  Wanna come play it with me?  
9.  Pina-Colada.  Okay, that one's a stretch.  But I really love a good virgin Pina-Colada  oh, oh I almost forgot about Cherry Limeade from Sonic.  Haven't had one in ages.  I love those though.  I'm trying not to drink soda anymore though.  Still, Cherry Limeade does start with "C".
10.  Cozy.  I love to be cozy.  Snuggled up in my super-soft bed with a good 12 inches of covers and pillows.  Love that.  Especially when it's cold.  Maybe that's why I like winter so much.  

Whew.  That was tricky.  I know I'm going to think of a dozen better ones later on...

Tag:  Hmm.  Tricky.  I think I will tag Jessica T. to use the letter "T", and Karen H. to try her hand with the letter "H".   Have fun...

2 comments:

Dave and Shatzi said...

What a fun tag! Very creative answers! I don't know if I could have come up with 10.

Brittany said...

Good job with "C"! I love Settlers of Catan, except we have Settlers of Zarahemla.