"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Frosty Winter





We had some unusual weather last night.  There was this frosty fog that sort of stuck to everything, so all the trees and weeds were coated in frost, and then the sun poked through the clouds before it set, and the moon was visible off and on through the clouds as well.  It was dark in the distance and made for some really unusual lighting.  I missed much of it because I was driving around the neighborhood looking for interesting shots.  My camera isn't really suited for this stuff without a tripod, but I came up with a few.

4 comments:

Dave and Shatzi said...

I love it when the weather does this during the winter. Our trees were so pretty this morning. You're braver than me - I didn't want to go outside in the cold to take pictures.

Bryce and Sharee said...

I really like the last one and the second one. Very interesting colors-like you said. Looks frigid outside.

Brittany said...

I like the first and last one a lot.

Hilarie* said...

Wow you took some beautiful pictures!!