"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, January 12, 2009

Painting and Singing and Playing...

The girls both wanted to paint this morning, so we got everything out.  Ellorie was playing with sparkly glue paint, and Averie was doing some paint with water pages.  I even snuck in a little painting time of my own...  I took several videos of Averie singing songs as well.  She totally cracks me up.  Here is one of her singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.":

video
Ellorie didn't want to be upstaged and gave us a lovely rendition of "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree": video

There were so many more, but several of the videos were too lengthy for blogging.  

Then this afternoon I did some laundry and washed both of the girls' "bubbies"  (blankets).  This was a rather trying ordeal for Averie.  She cried and cried for her "Bubby" while it was washing and drying.  When it finally emerged, warm and dryer fresh, she was ecstatic.  She carried it around like Linus for the rest of the day.  

I found her a little while later, giving Bubby, Elmo, and Doggie rides on her new bike.  Such a sweetie.  

6 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

Sooo cute! I loved hearing the girls sing!

Shannon said...

How fun, She is sooo cute and I loved her songs:) They are all growing up way to fast!

Dave and Shatzi said...

Averie is soooo good!! Bria could sing all of popcorn popping when she was 2 yrs old. Dave's mom was so impressed! But, Averie is so much younger.

jess said...

hey brittany-
thanks for the invite for thursday... unfortunately before i checked my blog, i agreed to go visiting teaching...but I would have loved to come. maybe next time???
i was thinking of having a scrapbooking night with the girls in the neighborhood sometime soon.. what do you think??
oooh I just had to tell you, i taught sharing time in primary this week and miss.ellorie was so sweet. she was so excited be in primary. it was cute.

Brittany said...

So adorable. Way cute singing. Braylee loves to "sing". I can't wait until she can actually sing songs.

Heather said...

I love the videos on your blog. They are so fun to watch. Your kids are getting so big.