"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Snowman!


It snowed and snowed and SNOWED today.  Mason and Ellorie had a blast playing with the neighbors in the snow.   I couldn't believe how long the kids lasted outside!  It was very wet snow, and pretty warm outside.  Perfect for snowforts and snowmen!


Brandon had to work today, but got home a little early.  He took all three of the kids outside while he shoveled the driveway, and then built a great snowman.  

Averie was in snowman heaven.  She kept singing "Once their was a snowman" the entire time.  I had to bring her in after a while because she looked FREEZING.  She threw an absolute tantrum and kept saying, "noman! noman!"  Poor thing.  


Now who doesn't love winter?

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Pretty impressive snowman!

Sally said...

Actually I don't like winter - but my kids love the snow too. Great looking snowman - way to go Brandon!

Dave and Shatzi said...

What a good dad! My kids keep wanting to build a snowman and I know I'm gunna have to be the one to take them since Dave is so busy right now. But, I really don't want to have to go out in the cold!

Bryce and Sharee said...

Actually, I am beginning to think that Denver never gets snow! It doesn't really feel like Winter here being in the sixties...and I was all ready for feet of snow!

Shannon said...

that snowman looks great! WOW, is it ever going to stop snowing!

Hilarie* said...

Cute picts! Wish we were there to play too! I never hear from you... have you been busy? I was just wanting to hear back about where you made your cute picture accents!!