"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ellorie's Favorite Toys

She earned them back today.  Her Playmobils.  The bedroom is finally clean!  (For a minute or two...)  Sometimes it is like pulling teeth.  I feel a surge of appreciation to my mother for enduring my messy bedroom growing up.  *sigh*

Ellorie is so creative and completely enthralled when she plays with these toys.  She sets them up in elaborate scenes of adventure, mystery, and sometimes disturbing violence:
These poor small animals are about to be consumed, it seems, by the fierce dragon.  Hopefully she plans to rescue them.  

There is a small party of travelers nearby that look as if they might be heading in that direction...

6 comments:

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Shatzi said...

Yeah!! Good job earning your toys back Ellore!! She has such a good imagination. Bria will spend hours setting her toys up...mostly with her tea set. But for the most part, all of her toys are just pure chaos.

Debbie Murdock said...

Matt was telling me about the play mobil toys...I don't think I had ever heard of them. It's so much fun to watch them imagine and create with their toys.

Brittany said...

Love Ellorie's smile in that last pic!

Karen Heaton said...

I played with playmobils as a child. So many children don't know how to play with toys anymore. I think it's great.