"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

In Averie's Words...

Today Averie was trying desperately to tell me something.  She kept saying what sounded like "biiiteevinsss", over and over and over.  I could NOT tell what she was trying to say.  Finally she pointed up to the counter to the VITAMINS and yelled, BIIITEEEVINSSS!, one more time.  Ohhhh, duh.  I was heart broken that I couldn't reward her new accomplishment as she already had her vitamin today.  How did she even learn that word??

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Keira was asking me for a popsicle today and I had no clue! I had to be like, "Do I have one anywhere in my kitchen?"

Debbie Murdock said...

So cute! Those must be some good vitamins.

Jenni said...

It is so fun when they learn new words, especially once you figure out what the word is. She is a doll!

Bryce and Sharee said...

This is a comment for the saying on the side...maybe she will have more of a desire to go in the toilet now!

Kellie said...

Brittany... Do you remember me? Kellie Sorenson (now Thompson). I saw your comment on Jennie C's and had to check your blog out. Sorry if I am a blog stalker ;) You have a beautiful family!! AND your artwork is AMAZING. You are so talented.

Send me your address and I'll invite you to my blog. kelliethompson@gmail.com