"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Morgan Blessing Day


My sweet little niece was blessed on Sunday.  The weather was horrible.  A total blizzard.  The road to their house was actually closed that morning and their church was cancelled.  But it opened  a few hours later and we loaded up and headed out.  They had two other babies (twins) in the ward that were being blessed, so they had a sort of private church meeting.  Just the family and a few close friends.  It was very nice.  Brandon's family came all the way from Washington.  Morgan is such a doll.  It was fun to see everyone.  The weather was worse on the way back, so we couldn't stay too long.


I've been earning about a C- for my photography skills lately.  All the good ones here were taken by Melissa and Jason.  I don't know WHAT I was doing.  Where are all the pictures of the happy parents?  The cute kids playing together?  The whole gang at our house?  Trevor and Averie giving hugs?  Well, they're all in my head my friends.  I'll try to do better...

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Well, at least you got the grandparents!

Bryce and Sharee said...

Morgan's dress is very pretty. Did my mom make it? Too bad about the weather-what a bad time to travel! At least they were able to still bless Morgan-that's cool that they did it in their own private meeting.