"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kelsey's Wedding Shower


I must have had a sensational time at my sister's wedding shower, because I didn't take hardly any pictures!  I hate that, when I get home from a really great weekend and realize that I don't have any pictures of the most important part...  Oh well.  I'm sure I'll make up for it and then some at the wedding.


The kids had a great time playing with all of their (my) cousins.  The little baby girls loved all the attention.  It was so much fun to see and talk to everyone!  Wish we could have stayed longer and spent more time with everyone.  Congratulations Kelsey!  We're so excited for you!! Less than two weeks to go...

3 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

Congratulations Kelsey! Looks like a fun time with some delicious food.

Brittany said...

Good times!!

kelsey alissa said...

YAY! haha i'm glad sOMeOnE took pictures. I have sucked at that lately. only ten more days!!! AHH! haha thanks for coming down britt, it meant a lot :)