"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Niece!





We're so excited to have a new little niece and cousin! Her name is Morgan Kate... isn't she precious?!? We just love her!

We went to visit (bombard) them in the hospital on Friday night. Ellorie wanted to hold her and touch her the whole time, Mason was a little shy and didn't really want much to do with her, and Averie liked to look and point, but didn't want to get too close. Brandon even held her. I love holding new babies.

Congratulations Melissa and Jason!

6 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

I can't get enough of see all these pictures of Morgan Kate! She is so cute and I love her dark hair.

Sally said...

Tell Melissa and Jason I said congratulations. She is so cute. Melissa really needs her own blog!

Melissa said...

It was wonderful to see you and visit with the family! Thanks for coming to visit us - we don't see you often enough!

Dave and Shatzi said...

Congratulations!! It's always so fun to get a new cousin in the family!!!

Debbie Murdock said...

So cute...I love the name Morgan...I've been fighting Matt for 7 years to name our girls Morgan...needless to say I haven't won yet and he's named all our children.

Brittany said...

I love her dark hair. She's so pretty.