"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Stuff and the "Blahs"

I have been neglecting my blog a bit. Everything just gets so blah this time of year... It's starting to thaw a bit and rained and even hailed a bunch today. Which means we are surrounded by an acre of mud. New puppy, mud, children running in and out, mud, blah! I really hope the grass takes off quickly this spring.Here are some random pictures I found around the house that my little artists created:

Mason has been reading the Harry Potter series lately, and is very into drawing quidditch pictures, the golden snitch being his favorite subject. He drew a fully colored version on his school folder.Averie loves to doodle and color, especially with markers. More of it ends up on her legs and face, but she LOVES them, so I can't resist. She prefers pink and yellow currently.

I absolutely love this one. Look how cute the picture of Rocket is with his little tongue sticking out, and Mason's crazy hair (pre-haircut).


And a couple of parting shots:

Mason and Ellorie fell asleep like this in Mason's room back to back. They are just best friends. I love it!

Here are some farm fresh eggs Brandon got from a co-worker that had an over-abundance. Awesome! (I just love the green ones.)

Okay, this probably qualifies for my most random post ever, but that's where we're at right now. March is kinda one of those in between months. I've just been getting by and painting as much as possible, playing with the kids, cleaning when necessary, puppy training, (another post for another day...) We miss having Brandon around for sure! Only six more weeks to go until tax day!! (HOOORAY!!!) I'm also really excited for Kelsey's wedding festivities coming up. I need to get out of the house...




2 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

I love the picture of Mason and Ellorie too and those eggs look great. One thing I found interesting in the drawing of the fam was...only Averie is wearing clothes...or maybe that is her diaper?=)

Jenni said...

The family picture she drew is classic! Posting them on your blog is a great idea because now you'll have them forever.