"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tag: 8 things

8 TV Shows I enjoy watching:  ( We have three channels.  I actually just watch them on the internet if I have a chance.  I'm pretty behind though.)

1. Biggest Loser

2. Heroes

3. Bones

4. Life

5. The Office

6. Arrested Development (on DVD)

And when we had cable:

7. Project Runway (not on HULU, sad..)

8. Wonder Pets (We miss you Ming Ming)


8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. "Turbo Jam" aerobics class (It killed me!)

2. Read books with the kids

3. Made homemade refried beans

4. Finished a painting

5. Matted a painting, finished framing another one.

6. Lots and lots of laundry

7. Made an appointment for Mason to get his eyes checked.  I think he needs glasses.

8. Paid bills


8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. April 15th!!

2. Art show at the Carr Gallery in a few weeks

3. Kelsey's wedding

4. Spring!

5. Planting a garden

6. Finishing the basement someday

7. Camping this summer

8. Playing outside with the kids and Rocket.


8 Things on my wish list:

1. Riding Lawn Mower for the acre.

2. A vehicle that can seat at least one more child so we can take a friend somewhere.

3. A big huge pressure canner and a food dehydrator for "harvest" this year.

4. An art studio. 

5. A one-woman-show in a really nice gallery

6. Chickens

7. A dressage horse (and appropriate funds to care for it...)

8. A month painting in Italy, or anywhere really.


8 Things Brandon did yesterday:

1. Showered

2. Drank the gross licorice root "stuff" I made for him to help with the stomach ulcer. (stress I'm assuming)

3. Went to work

4. Drove to Blackfoot to audit a company

5. Maybe filed a tax return or two?  (Lets be honest I don't really know what being an accountant entails.  I can barely balance the check book.)

6. I'm assuming took a lunch break, probably on the client to a yummy restaurant.  (One of the perks.)

7. Uh, worked some more.  

8. Got home at an unearthly hour only to do it again tomorrow. (Come quickly Tax day!!!)


8 People I Tag:

Hmm.  If you haven't done this one yet and it speaks to you, consider yourself tagged.  

1 comment:

Dave and Shatzi said...

I'm amazed that you could come up with 8 things Brandon did - especially with him being gone so much right now. I don't know if I could with Dave. =)

We just watched Biggest Loser last night - we are a little behind this week. I think that was the most DRAMATIC episode I have ever seen on the show. And BL really has no shortage of drama!! Poor Mandi....=( That Ron is such a manipulator!!! He is single handedly taking his team down a path of total self-destruction!