"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, April 27, 2009

Aleisha's Birthday and Puppy Pals

We joined a little birthday celebration yesterday for my sister, Aleisha, at my mom's house yesterday.  We don't get to see them very often!  It was fun to relax and chat.  The dark chocolate torte my mom made was also heaven.  HEAVEN.  really. 

Happy birthday 'Leish!!

We took Rocket with us this weekend, and were actually really surprised that he did so well on the long car ride and in a strange place.  He just slept the whole trip.  

My parent's dog, Jade is a big teddy bear.  I think Rocket is in love.  They had so much fun running, jumping, and wrestling.  Ken even taught Rocket how to fetch while they were "puppy sitting" on Saturday.  Cool!  Our yard is going to seem so boring to the poor pup now.  I think Rocket had a great weekend too.  I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but Rocket is SOAKED with Jade's slobber.  Completely drenched.  Yuck.  He totally loved it.
video

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

I love that video! We need to get Rocket and Moxy together. They would have a blast!