"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, May 1, 2009

Nakie, Nakie

My sweetie girls love to have a very splashy bath together at least once a day.  Much more if I would let them.  Averie runs in screaming "Nakie, nakie, Ellie too!"   every morning.  She will only take a bath if Ellorie will join her/entertain her.  There is much squeeling, screeching, and splashing.  Then Ellorie helps me mop the water off the floor.  We're still working on that one.  I can tell that Averie is going to have a ball with the kiddie pool outside this summer.  
I predict that the majority of our summer will be spent in swimming suits...

Do you like my collage with "strategically placed" photos?  Gotta love it.  My favorite is the one of Averie giving Ellorie a kiss.  I told her to smile at mom, and she did that instead.  She really DOES know how to smile, we just don't have much evidence of it on film yet. 
 (She's a pro at the deadpan, and the stink eye though.)  

6 comments:

jess said...

nothing better than squeakie clean babies.
oh and the toy drive.. it goes till the end of school..

Bryce and Sharee said...

Oh so cute!! Very nicely placed photos. I love the deadpan face btw:)

Shannon said...

so fun to catch up on all your fun stuff. I love all the pictures. Looks like you have been very busy with everything. Talk to ya soon!

Brittany said...

She must get the deadpan face from Brandon! They are way cute! Love the nakie nakie.

Camryn said...

That is so dang cute! I love those pics. My kids do the same thing. I have an entire album of blackmail photos!

Melissa said...

I can just picture Averie running around! Oh and I can picture the "deadpan" look - as that is the only thing she ever shares with me! We can't all be Jason I guess.