"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Thursday, May 14, 2009

We have Ninjas





Mason and Ellorie have been playing "Club Penguins" online. It's a Disney website with little games and characters and such. They have earned the rank of black belt Ninja for their respective penguins. Ellorie's is "Glow Rainbow" and Mason's is "Super Bulba".


They like to play on the computer when I let them, but they much prefer to role play Ninja Penguins in real life. Tonight they begged me to make them black belts and have been thoroughly entertained creating a "Dojo" in the basement. I love it when they play so happily together.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What great form they have! Very intense looks as well! It is so fun to get on your blog and see what you guys are up to! Very cute!

Bryce and Sharee said...

I agree with Melissa. They have very good form! They must be learning something from the computer. I like the names they chose too:)

Debbie Murdock said...

Maybe I'm totally off but that last picture of Mason looks so much like Brandon!

Dave and Shatzi said...

Very cool! It's fun to see kids use their imagination! I love Ellorie's striped pants....it just completes the whole look. =)