"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Announcement...

So... if you have seen me lately it's becoming PaInFuLlY obvious, BUT if you haven't.... We're expecting another baby in January! (We seem to be fairly poor at planning the timing of these things. Oh well. Ellorie will have a birthday buddy.)


It feels a bit informal to announce it over my blog, so my apologies to family members I should have just picked up the phone and called. It's been a busy summer. And I'm tired. I've been feeling fine though, and all seems to be well. We will find out in a month or so if it's a boy or a girl. Mason is pulling hard for a brother, as you can imagine. He said, "It just wouldn't be FAIR to have another girl!" He's all about fair these days. We will of course be thrilled with either a boy or a girl. Ellorie gives me strange looks when I talk about the baby. I'm not sure if she really believes us, or thinks it's some grand joke. Averie is sure we're joking. I guess they'll figure it out eventually.

So stay tuned for further updates...

14 comments:

Brooklyn said...

YAY! Huge congrats to you guys! :)

Brittany said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you. I didn't even notice when I saw you at Grandpa Parker's, so you must still be really tiny.

Sally said...

Congratulations! So exciting. I'm glad you feel good.

Debbie Murdock said...

Congratulations Miss Brittany! This baby couldn't come to a more wonderful family and mother! Be sure to rest up and not over do it!

Darren and Tessa said...

Congrats! Im so excited for you....Darren and I are thinking of coming to see you guys in a couple weeks. We MISS YOU BUNCHES!

shaina said...

Yay for you!! Congrats!

The Merrell Family said...

Oh congrats! That must be one special baby to get to come to your awesome family!! Take care!! -Korene

Melissa said...

Congratulations Brittany! What wonderful news!!!

Kirsa said...

Congratulations! :D

Dave and Shatzi said...

Painfully obvious! AS IF!!!!! (okay...I just watched clueless on tv the other day. can you tell?) I was just thinking at church yesterday that you can't even tell AT ALL! I can't believe how much you're doing while being pregnant at the same time.

Sharon said...

I like how you put the "Baby Allen" counter after Averie, cute! can't wait to see ya wednesday
ps- congrats again!

jess said...

congrats. we are excited for you!

Heather said...

We are so happy for you! Kaden is pulling for a brother on our end, too. Maybe Kaden and Mason can combine their efforts!

Anna said...

I seriously can't tell that you are pregnant in any of the blog pictures. What a welcomed surprise! Congratulations!