"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Thursday, July 16, 2009

We Hate Mosquitoes


And yes, I realize that "hate" is a strong word. This is what Mason looked like the morning after our camping trip due to an allergic reaction to all the mosquito bites. He looked much worse the night before, but I couldn't bring myself to get a picture of the poor guy. Not cool. He is, of course, 100% recovered now. I just had to point out how much we dislike the little insects. I'm glad we don't have them around our house!

5 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

he looks so different. i didn't recognize him. i swell up from mosquitoes too but i've never had one on the face like that. and btw hate isn't too strong a word for those tiny devils!

Brittany said...

Yeah that doesn't even look like Mason. Poor thing. I hate Mosquitoes too. I remember Jennifer and I would get like 20 at Patrecia's.

Heather said...

Poor guy! Kaden gets allergies every once in awhile that will make his eyes swell up like that. No fun.

Dave and Shatzi said...

Holy Cow!!! I can't believe how swollen his eye got! Poor guy! At least they healed fast.

Mills said...

Glad you took the picture... will be a story when Mason gets older. I need to come up when you guys do it.....