"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Me and My Girl



Averie and I have spent a lot of one-on-one time the last few days. We started potty training. (Which thus far has been a complete and utter failure.) She is really turning into a big girl though and keeps me on my toes. She found Brandon's stash of hats and gloves yesterday and came out to show me her discovery:
Pardon the nakedness. We are potty training after all.

She has such a fun personality and sense of humor. Unfortunately, today she has a little bout of the stomach flu, so potty training has come to an abrupt halt. Poor little stinker.

(And poor Mommy, if I may say so. I just hate cleaning up throw-up. *SIGH* At least we get a little break from potty training...)

2 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

Poor Averie. Thats no fun. Good luck with the potty training when you resume.

Brittany said...

Sorry to hear Averie is sick. It's never fun for the moms either. I hate throw-up...I'd much rather clean up the other end. Good luck with the potty training.