"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We went to my Mom's house this past weekend to celebrate Ken's birthday, and for the three day weekend. I am so terrible about taking pictures when I'm there, but I did get some of the kids. We has a lovely relaxing and fun weekend.

The kids had a blast on the trampoline, especially with the sprinklers on underneath. They would have stayed out there for hours. Averie loves to jump on the "jumpoline", but she's not a big fan of the sprinklers.
We enjoyed a wonderful feast for Ken's birthday celebration. Amazing food as always. It was fun to see everyone and visit! The "grown ups" had a blast playing games. Mah Jong. The kids has a ball with their cute cousins. They got to have a sleepover in the Indian teepee and go swimming at Grandma Sherma's pool. What could be better?
I also helped Mom scrapbook a little, which was a lot of fun. And I finished a big Christmas gift I have been working on for Averie. I want to post it here, but I don't dare. The kids will see it, so ya'll will just have to wait! I've been busy...

We had a super fun weekend. Thanks Mom!