"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, September 11, 2009

Shiner

My baby came home from school yesterday with this:
He had a small collision with another kid's head on the playground. His glasses caused the cut and the bruising.

Not too terribly bad, but not pretty either. The cut is sort of deep and will probably leave a little scar. I wish the school would have at least called me. I probably would have had it stitched.

Did I mention that school pictures are on Monday? *Sigh* I think he had a beat up face last year for school pictures too. Poor boy.

7 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

that looks worse then i was thinking! poor mason. it looks like it hurts!

jess said...

I can't believe the school didn't at least call. that's just crazy.
stinks about pictures too...
hope Mason heals quickly.

Brittany said...

Yeah I can't believe the school didn't call. Too bad about his pics...but at least his pics will have an interesting story.

Sally said...

Of course school pictures are Monday - that's the way it always goes around here too...

Melissa said...

Wow! That is a doozy! What a tough guy he must've been to have them not give you a call. I think I would be calling them.

Debbie Murdock said...

Isn't that the case...accidents always happen right before pictures.

Heather said...

Poor Mason! Kaden cut a chunk out of the front of his hair before school pics this year. At least Mason has a good story to go with his shiner!