"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, September 4, 2009

Ultrasound


We had the ultrasound yesterday at the doctor's office. Baby is healthy and all looks well. It is definitely a BOY! We are all thrilled. Especially Mason. (He said it just wouldn't be FAIR to have another girl. It's all about fair you know.) I'm happy because the boys can share a room and we don't have to finish the basement just yet. We would have been excited either way of course.


I love finding out the gender of the baby because it makes it seem just a little bit more "real", and it makes it a little bit easier to start making plans and such. It was fun to watch my little baby move around on the ultrasound screen. We have a video of it that the kids watched last night. Ellorie couldn't believe that the baby kicked me so much. (Tell me about it!) He is measuring exactly right for my estimated due date, which is January 20th. We can't wait for his arrival!

12 comments:

Sharon said...

hurray! i bet mason is super excited! i can't wait to meet him. So i guess Ellorie believes you now?

The Merrell Family said...

Congrats Brittany!! I'm so excited for your family!!

Debbie Murdock said...

Very cool...you'll have a perfect little family 2 boys, 2 girls. I can just imagine how excited big brother is going to be. Congratulations!

Bryce and Sharee said...

Yay! A boy. That is perfect. Congrats. He will be here before you know it! I hope you are feeling okay and not too tired!

Darren and Tessa said...

SOOOO EXCITING! So many people are having girls right now its exciting for someone to have a boy!

Darren and Tessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys, especially Mason!

Kelsey Alissa Larsen said...

I should maybe be mad that you didn't call me when you found out you were pregnant or when you found out it was a boy... but I'm just so EXCITED that you're having a baby boy!!! (and also, that I get to see you tomorrow) LOVE YOU!!!

Hilarie* said...

Congrats!! Super exciting! Can't wait to meet him!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!!!! Yeah for Mason to have a little brother!!!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations Allen Family! We are very excited for you!!

Anna said...

This is wonderful news. I am glad this baby is healthy and all is well. Keep us posted during these exciting times!