"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brandon Can Can...

We have had an entire drawer of the fridge occupied with the remaining tomatillos from the garden. I just haven't had the energy to do anything with them yet. Brandon came home from work last night and started peeling and washing. Before I knew it, he was well into the salsa-making process. We didn't have all the ingredients, so I made a quick trip to the grocery store after the kids were in bed. When I returned it was almost completely finished. He made and processed a triple batch of tomatillo salsa in just a couple of hours! Very impressive...






3 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

I've never had tomatillo salsa but it looks good. Very impressive b-dog!

Debbie Murdock said...

Boy, talk about a man of action. I really need to get some canning shtuff.

Kelsey Alissa Larsen said...

wow.. brandon rocks.