"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Sunday, October 18, 2009

School Pictures



We have never had any school pictures that have turned out in the past. So unfortunately, I only purchased one 8 X 10 of each of them. But aren't they cute? I'm going to take Averie in to get her pictures taken soon. I have badly neglected picture taking with her. She hated cameras for so long, and currently I find that I only take pictures of her when she has just made a huge mess. Poor babe.

2 comments:

Hilarie* said...

Oh they are darling! So grown-up looking!!! We miss you guys!!! Brooklyn sure had a fun time playing with Ellorie and Mason. I even think Trevor misses Averie.

Sharon said...

Those turned out so cute!! I was just thinking that Averie is always making trouble... guess i was wrong?