"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Snickerdoodles with Daddy

I confess, I do not make cookies very often. The main reason is that I know I will eat too many of them, but also because I'm lazy. Brandon occasionally decides to make cookies with the kids and they totally love it. It's usually oatmeal cookies, his favorite, but today they decided to make snickerdoodles. I went to choir practice and came home to find the four of them crowding around a bowl of dough. So much fun. And delicious too! Brandon is such a great daddy.


5 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

He is a good daddy! Very cute pics. Can't wait to see you guys.

Ariana said...

Our pumpkins didn't do too well this year either, but I blame the soil. Also, my cousin made those felt foods for her kids last Christmas (actually, I think it was two Christmases ago. My, how time flies!) and her kids LOVE THEM! Good luck sewing by hand. What a pain!

Brittany said...

I love snickerdoodles! I made some the other day and pretty much ate all of them.

Marie said...

girl, you cannot possibly think that you are lazy with all that you accomplish.
Marie

Melissa said...

The picture of them all gathered around Brandon and the cookies is soooo cute! What a beautiful family!