"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, November 6, 2009

Funny Mess


This could be one of the strangest messes Averie has ever made. Cutie tangerines are finally on sale again! We love them, and they are a perfect size for the kids. I bought a big ol' bag of them from the store and left them on the counter for a minute while I cleaned up the front room. Averie climbed onto the counter and peeled ALL of the little oranges. All of them. She didn't squish them or divide them in sections at all, or even eat any of them. Just peeled them. The entire bag. What a funny girl.


So if you come over to our house and are hankerin' for a snack, please don't mind the Saran-wrapped oranges in the fridge. They were peeled with love by Averie.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Yum, i'm gonna go get some, i love cuties!

Sally said...

So funny! My kids won't peel oranges!

Brittany said...

I have a hard time peeling oranges. Maybe I need to borrow Averie.

Anna said...

Does she ever stop?

Bryce and Sharee said...

So funny...I love those oranges too. She must have some mad peeling skills to have done the entire bag so fast. LOL.

Melissa said...

When you said that they were easy for kids to peel, you weren't kidding! Do I see a nice oriental salad in your future?