"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mason's Baptism

Wow! We've had a fun, full, busy weekend. Trip to Utah, Thanksgiving, Black Friday Shopping, and Mason's baptism. I have been seriously negligent in taking pictures with my camera! None whatsoever of the Utah trip or Thanksgiving, and just a few of the baptism today.


It was a wonderful day. I'm so proud of Mason and his decision to be baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He's such a great boy and is growing up so fast. I'm so blessed to have him for me son. We had so many loved ones visit and share this special day with us. Thank you to all who came such a long way! Here are just a few pictures:



7 comments:

Sally said...

What a special day! Congratulations Mason!

Brittany said...

What a sweethear! Congrats Mason!!! Sorry we didn't get to see you guys while you were here. Braylee and I have been sick and didn't want to share.

Bryce said...

Congrats Mason! You look great Brittany. I almost forgot your were pregnant!

Shannon said...

How fun, great pictures. Congrats Mason, what a special day! Glad your holiday was good. Hope to talk to ya soon!

Marie said...

What a handsome boy and how proud I am that he chose to be baptized.
Marie

Melissa said...

Tell Mason Congratulations from the Phillippi's

Anna said...

Congrats to Mason!

p.s. Your Mom looks fabulous!