"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Super Saturday

I taught a few little crafts at the Relief Society Super Saturday at the church yesterday. It was a lot of fun. I have patterns and directions for all of these, so let me know if you would like to do one.

Button Christmas Tree Ornaments:

Felt Pizza:

Felt Pony Tail Holders:

Whew! I had a great time, but I'm kinda glad it's over with. I still have a lot of things to finish before Christmas...

2 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

they are all so dang cute! i would like to know where you get cheap buttons...i tried to do a project with white buttons and didn't do it becuase it would have been so expensive!

Jeppson Jabber said...

Very cute projects. You are so talented. I would love the patterns for the Christmas Tree ornaments.