"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Brandon's Birthday

Friday was Brandon's birthday. I haven't been very good at keeping up on the old blogaroo... But we had a few pictures from the evening. Better late than never I guess:


He had a little surf and turf for dinner, a few presents, a gigantic cheese ball, and fudge jumble in lieu of a cake.



(Averie has a small obsession with blowing out birthday candles.)

Hope you had a great birthday Brandon! We love you!!!

4 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

That dinner looks delicious! Now how many candles do those three represent? Hope you had a happy B-day Brandon!

Hilarie* said...

Happy birthday!! I thought of him all day as I passed by my calendar!!!... but I'm sorry to say I didn't get a chance to call! So tell him we were thinking of him ALL day. Miss you guys! Brooklyn keeps asking about you guys and wants to see you! Tell the kids hello!

Patterson Family said...

Wow! I think I just drooled :)That food looked so yummy. Happy Birthday Brandon!

Anna said...

What is fudge jumble?