"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, December 18, 2009

Ellorie's Cast


Ellorie finally got her hard cast put on this evening. She is totally thrilled. They didn't have many choices of colors, so she went with the glow-in-the-dark green, (which is essentially white). It will be positively filthy in five weeks, but hey, it glows in the dark.

She seems to be adjusting really well to having limited use of her right arm. She drew this picture of a zebra yesterday, and then outlined it in marker, completely with her left hand. I can't even brush my teeth with my left hand. Kids are so resilient.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Glow-in-the-dark will be really fun! I can't even draw that good with my left hand.. and that's what handed I am.