"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"Dere's a baby boy in dere." - Averie

I had my VERY LAST doctor's appointment this morning.
(YAY!)
Everything looks great, measuring good, baby is in a good position, blood pressure good, etc... I'm already dilated to a solid "2", so I hope I can hold out for one more week.

We are inducing on Wednesday, January 13th at early o'clock in an attempt to avoid
"precipitous labor".
I have instructions to RUSH to the hospital if I have the slightest inkling of labor pains.
We are not having this baby in the car.
(And an epidural would be lovely.)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

wow!! i can't believe it's already baby time! i saw new moon already, but haven't seen sherlock holmes yet, and want to... what's brandons work schedule? is he super busy yet?

Brittany said...

Good luck. Hope you make it in for an epidural!

Melissa said...

I am so excited for you! I cannot believe that in just a few days there is going to be a new little baby join your family! We are so excited to meet him!

Debbie Murdock said...

Good luck with everything and hopefully the hospital is not too far away.

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you and praying you get your epidural. The thought of not having one is seriously scary to me!