"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Family Photo

We had a professional family picture taken at the church Christmas party a few weeks ago. It was so nice! I love that it hides my big ol' baby belly, and Ellorie's broken arm. Averie's even smiling. Amazing. And can't beat the price. : )

Too bad it will be out of date very shortly as our family will have a new addition... I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, so we'll know a little more then. If not sooner. I don't think my poor feet can get much puffier. My toes look like little sausages... Lovely.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Great picture and you don't even look
pregnant! I've had sausage toes before...not fun. Hang in there.

Bryce and Sharee said...

you all look great! ive enjoyed all your latest posts. so much going on lately. i hope everything goes well with the baby and you get your epi this time! btw i think ellories latest comment is the funniest ever!

jennie said...

Umm... you don't even look pregnant in your face! Jealous. xo

Shannon said...

What a great family picture, you look great! Wow, I can't beleive that you will be induced soon, how exciting. Sorry I haven't been much of a friend lately. I hope all goes well and I would love to hear when the baby is here! Can't wait to see him!!! Take care