"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, January 15, 2010

One Week Old


Rylan is a week old today. It's hard to believe. He is such an amazingly good baby. He sleeps and sleeps and sleeps right now. I love the little baby grunts and noises. He doesn't really cry much yet. He is just so sweet!



Got Wrinkles?


Big bright eyes. On the rare occasions that he happens to be awake.


He looks so very tiny in his car seat.

We're adjusting well to having a new little baby in the house. Averie has been really sick so we have kind of quarantined Rylan from the rest of the house. I think it has been frustrating for Averie not to have full access to her mom and the baby. She was feeling better today, so hopefully we're over that hurdle. I'm so glad my mom has been here to help. I don't know what I would have done with a newborn and a very sick two-year old all week. She has been a lifesaver. Thanks mom!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

He's so cute, and wrinkly! Hopefullt averie feels better!

Kelsey Alissa Larsen said...

he's perfect!!

Brittany said...

So adorable. So happy that your mom has been there to help, especially with a sick little girl.

Debbie Murdock said...

I love the wrinkly pic! So Cute!

Dave and Shatzi said...

I can't believe how little Rylan is! It really seems like we just brought Logan home. How does time go so fast?!? I love the wrinkly picture, by the way.