"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, January 29, 2010

Tooth Fairy Bargaining

Mason F I N A L L Y lost another tooth that has been hanging by a thread for months. He was fascinated by the little thing and really really wanted to keep the tiny tooth. But he also wanted the cash from the Tooth Fairy. It was a definite quandary.


He came to the conclusion that the only course of action was to petition the Tooth Fairy for special permission to keep the tooth. Here is his note:

And her response:


It reads:

Dear Mason,

You have been very good lately. That is a nice juicy tooth you have there, but I guess it is okay that you keep it this time. I hope you have been brushing and taking extra good care of your teeth.

Love, the Tooth Fairy


He was astonished by the teeny tiny writing. Mason and Ellorie concluded that the Tooth Fairy must be really small.

"I wonder what she does with all those teeth anyway," says Ellorie.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Too funny!

Sharon said...

So funny! I love the litle writing too!

shaina said...

I once looked in my mom's jewelry drawer and found tons of tiny little teeth in there. It was super gross. I think the tooth fairy should just throw the teeth away.

Kelsey Alissa Larsen said...

you're such a good mom. masons pretty convincing- he might be the first kid to ever talk the tooth fairy into such a bargain!!