"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, February 5, 2010

Makin' Footprints

I always make footprints of the kids when they are tiny so I have them later for scrapbooks, baby book, crafty projects, whatever. Rylan was not too happy about it. I think I got enough decent ones though. For now. I just love his cute little feet!

Afterwards he was really unhappy, but he needed a bath, so first things first. Ellorie and Averie love to help give him baths. (Imagine that...) He actually likes the warm water and all the attention. He's such a fun baby.

5 comments:

Sally said...

So Cute! Such big eyes!

Sharon said...

He looks so cute just lounging and looking around!

Brittany said...

I love the pic with his inked up feet!

Marie said...

love how beautiful and big his eyes are.

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.