"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2nd Grade Program

Mason's big second grade program was tonight. He was SO excited and worked so hard. It was very entertaining to watch, but a little late at night for the kids.

Why do they do things so late at night anyway? Are my kids the only ones that go to bed early? (Ellorie is going to have an awful day tomorrow.) Parts of the program Mason looked like he was going to fall asleep. He did an awesome job though. He's the one on the front row there in the green shirt with the bow tie. He picked his clothes out himself. Such a handsome guy.


I didn't do so great with the videography. We were back a ways and it was hard to see, but I took a few videos. Here is my favorite. He learned all the sign language for the big finale:

video

I'm so proud of him. I totally loved it!


5 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

Cute. Mason looks sooo much like Brandon! I love his outfit too.

Melissa said...

Mason did a fantastic job signing! Very impressive! I wish we could've been there to see it first hand!

Brittany said...

So cute! Love the bowtie!

Gina said...

Oh I loved it and I love the song. You made me cry Mason. I am so proud of you and all you are learning. You did an awesome signing job!
Love you all....

Marie said...

it seems like the other day that i was tending him as a baby.