"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, March 22, 2010

New Home for a New Obsession

I've been posting a lot of recipes lately. Anyone that knows me well knows that I tend to obsess over one thing for a while until I get bored and move on to the next thing. I just can't help it. Cooking seems to be my most recent creative outlet as my other artistic endeavors have taken a temporary back seat to my family responsibilities. And I'm okay with that.


I felt that my recipes were starting to take over this blog.

And I found that I was not posting recipes that I wanted to post because I was afraid of overwhelming it with cooking stuff.

That and I wanted all my recipe adventures in one place, so...

If you look to the right on your screen you will see a link to my new cooking blog. I've re-posted some of my favorites from here, but I'll continue to post any new recipes I like over there. Come visit if you would like! I always love feedback.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Good idea! Yes, I will definitely follow your new blog. I always love finding new recipes.

Marie said...

could you come to my house and cook? i'm sure the men in my life would love having a homecooked meal.