"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Monday, March 1, 2010

So Sweet



It's hard to believe that Rylan is almost two months old. He's had that nasty baby acne that my babies always get at this age. It seems like I always stop taking pictures around this time because their poor little faces look all red and splotchy. Poor babes.

It's clearing up now and he looks much better. Now if I can just keep him from scratching his face to a bloody pulp we'll be in good shape...

I love that he is getting so aware of everyone around him. And I hate that the tiny little newborn stage is heading out the window. It's so hard to soak up every little moment before it's gone. (And I sort of have a few other things to do every day besides sit and hold the baby.) Though I do spend quite a bit of my time these days doing just that. It drives Averie crazy. "Get UP momma! C'mon!"


Rylan is growing and growing. I realize that is what babies are supposed to do, but it still amazes me. He'll follow you across the room with his eyes now, and he has the cutest little social smile when I talk to him. LOVE!!! So very sweet. No giggling yet, but I know it's coming soon. Here's a cute little shy smile.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

cute!! Holy Cow, 2 mo. already?! I need to see him in person! call me, and maybe we can hang out thurs. or friday. But you have to call me because for some unknown reason, your number has NEVER saved in my phone, but i swear i've put it in there like 100 times!

Dave and Shatzi said...

I can't believe how much he is changing!!! You take amazing pictures! What a cute smile he has.

Anna said...

Wow, Rylan is growing up fast. He doesn't even look like the same baby in his newborn pics. What a cute little guy. I love the smile!