"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Artsy Water

I took Mason to swimming lessons again on Saturday. He is doing so well! After three times of taking swimming lessons he is finally swimming independently in the deep water. (Though still somewhat briefly.) I'm so proud of him!


I didn't get any good pictures of the accomplishment because of the light reflection from the huge windows opposite me in the pool room.

The water was so gorgeous though and I kept snapping picture after picture of the colors reflecting off the surface of the water. Look how cool:







The colors and swirls look so abstract. I'm tempted to paint something based on these. Definitely inspiring.

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

Anna said...

A true artist can find beauty in anything. Good eye!

Ariana said...

Wow, very artsy! I love that you can take something like a swimming lesson in a generic public pool and find beauty in it! Love it! Oh, and I love all the soap too. I need to learn how to do that. I've always been a body wash person, but these bar soaps look heavenly!