"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Beautiful Day Was Due...

Not that we don't love the snow...



Or the wind...



Or the rain....



Or sleet...




Or hail...




Or combination of all the above...



But it's certainly nice, once in a while...



When spring actually looks...



Like spring....





And doesn't Rylan's face look so much better!

Never mind the pouty face.
He hasn't caught on to the beauty of an Idaho spring yet.

That, or the grass was pokey.

2 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

Yay for the sun!! Your flowers look beautiful!

The Wendt Wagon said...

Your tulips ARE beautiful. I really wish I had your green thumb. I bet you were very ready for good weather. Rylans face looks so good. I am so glad to see that he is feeling better. I have been thinking about him and hoping he is ok. It is so hard to see them so miserable.