"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Crazy Day

What is crazy day? I'm not really sure.

If you ask me, we have crazy day around here more often than not.

But apparently, there is also a "crazy day" at school where kids can bring all the crazy things they have been yearning to wear to school all year.

like hats

and sweat pants

and sandals (I'm a mean mom, I know)

and kitty ears/tail/makeup

and super hero capes (?)

Whatevs....




The sandals gave Ellorie a blister, but otherwise, I think it was a fun and adventurous day.

Happy Crazy Day!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Haha! That is a great idea. I'm sure there were some really creative outfit combinations at school on Crazy Day.

Heather said...

Your kids have such great imaginations! They look so adorable.