"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Friday, July 2, 2010

Clearly, I have no control...

We've been really busy the past couple of weeks, and the housework has suffered.

Suffered.

Suffered.

So this week we cleaned. A lot. Did I say WE? I meant "I".

I got the front room mostly clean and was working on laundry while the kids were "cleaning their rooms".

I folded one load of laundry in the other room and returned to find this:

My little chickies were having so much fun playing with Rylan, they decided to make him a "nest". It was too cute to get upset about. And it was just blankets. All four of them were laughing and giggling and having such a fun time. So I gave up and we made a blanket fort in Ellorie's room, and we had a movie day.

So if you happen to drop by, and the front room looks like this, you will know why.

2 comments:

jess said...

remarkably your front room looks just like my front room. I feel much better now that I know I'm not alone! :0)

The Wendt Wagon said...

What a good mom. It is moments like these that you just have to give up.(Getting mad so does not work.) Their FUN is much different than ours. Sometimes its best to just joi in.