"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Half-Birthday


Rylan Vaughn is 6 months old today!


I can NOT believe that half a year has flown by since Rylan joined our family.
(And yet, I can barely remember what our lives were like before.)

Rylan has passed a few landmarks just this last week:

He can now sit up all by himself. Though not for very long.



He rolls around the floor to get to where he wants to be.



He had his first serving of baby food yesterday.
He's been having a serious growth spurt lately, and I can hardly keep up with his appetite.
He loved the baby food!



He is suddenly obsessed with toys and anything he can chew on.
He reaches for and grabs anything and everything within his reach.


He loves to be held, played with, toted around, and given any sort of attention.


He still is in love with his binky and fuzzy blue blanket.


He is a great napper, but still wakes several times every night.


He is very friendly and smiles at everyone, even strangers.


He is tons of fun and already has a very playful personality.

We love him so much! Happy half-birthday little buddy.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Six months! Wow, time flies. Rylan is so cute; I love his animated facial expressions. Your baby is becoming a little man.

Jeppson Jabber said...

He is so cute! I love his big brown eyes. I hope he starts sleeping better at night. Time flies too fast.

Hilarie* said...

What a cute baby! I wish I could meet him today!!! He sure has grown. I love his little pinchable cheeks!