"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hot Air



I was up early the morning of the 4th. Every morning in Driggs they have hot air balloons taking off in the cool morning air. They were doing so right across the street of Melissa & Jason's house where we were staying.

I've always been fascinated by the gigantic colorful balloons. Though I have no desire to ever ride in one.
I watched alone for a while, and then I had to wake up the kids to show them. Mason was too tired, but the girls were ecstatic.

I love the sleepy looks still on their faces. Precious.

Averie couldn't get enough. Though she looked like she really needed to go back to bed.

Ellorie took this picture of me.


It was a lovely way to start the morning.


3 comments:

Bryce and Sharee said...

Way cool. Great pictures.

Brittany said...

I rode in the Bank of American Fork's balloon once...it was fun! Love the pic of you that Ellorie took.

Marie said...

I agree, the one of you is really cool