"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Brothers



We have this fantastic wheat field less than a block from our house. It's a little pokey, but otherwise perfect for pictures.

I'm lamenting that I don't have a better camera, but I still love how some of these turned out.

Since Ellorie got those darling pictures taken last month, so I have to get some of the other kids to go on the walls. I'm having a hard time choosing. I'm excited to get them printed and framed.

Here are a few of the boys:



This one was an accident, but it's one of my favorites:


Mason is such a good big brother!

1 comment:

Anna said...

All of these pictures of the kids turned out fantastic. Good idea to use the wheat field---the light and golden colors are really complimentary. I especially like Averie's pink outfit and boots ensemble.